Accounting and Auditing
- Compilation engagements (Notice To Reader)
- Sales taxes (GST, HST, QST)
- Special reports
- Assurance engagements (Audits and Review Engagements)
- Due diligence
- Development and implementation of accounting systems and internal controls
- Business and strategic planning
- Financial planning and analysis
- Cash flows and projections
- Business start-ups and set-up
- Income tax preparation – corporate, personal and trust returns (Canada)
- U.S. tax return preparation (1040, 1040NR)
- Corporate, personal and trust tax planning and optimization
- Corporate reorganizations and restructuring
- Personal financial planning
- Owner/manager compensation
- Negotiations with Canada Revenue Agency and Revenu Québec
- Succession planning
- Preparation and filing of final tax returns
- Preparation and filing of clearance certificates
- Preparation of annual tax reporting documents and information slips
- Review and discussion of corporate structure to ensure tax optimization
What are clients say:
His attention to detail & business acumen make Jimmy the success that he is. Thank you for your service and wonderful advice..
– Jarred Kotler, Account Manager – Mitchel-Lincoln LTD.
Jimmy quickly understands what you need and how to assist and find the best solution. I highly recommend Jimmy.
– George Karounis, Director – Finance and Operations at Oberfeld Snowcap
We have worked with Jimmy on several of our companies, and have found him to be honest, timely, and very helpful... Thanks Jimmy for your help!
– Graham Lewis, Chairman and CTO at Aesus
Jimmy has always provided me with results for both my business and personal accounts... a pleasure to deal with.
– Mark Bischoff, Vice-President IT Infrastructure – Societe Generale Canada
Jimmy is reliable, well-informed, service-oriented and makes it easy for me to focus on growing and running my business rather than the accounting details.
– Tom Liebmann, Owner, Leasebusters Quebec